What are cookies?
Cookies are a tool used by websites to store and retrieve information about their visitors and users.
They are small data files that we send to the device with which you connect to our Websites and are stored by the Internet server. Cookies allow, among other things, to keep track of your browsing habits or your computer, your preferences and remember them when you return.
Legal basis for processing
The legal basis of the processing is your consent, which you can manage and revoke in (“Purposes of cookies and third parties / configuration and refusal of cookies”) and (“Deactivation or deletion of cookies”).
Some cookies may involve the processing of personal data, i.e. when the user is identified by a name or email address that identifies him/her (e.g. because he/she is a registered user), through the IP address or when unique identifiers are used to distinguish some users from others and to track them individually (e.g. advertising IDs).
To learn more about the processing of personal data, please refer to our Personal Data Protection Policy.
Such data processing, except in cases where it is necessary for navigation, will be legitimized on condition that they have given their consent after they have been provided with clear and complete information on its use, in particular on the purposes of data processing, in terms of personal data protection.
On our websites we use our own and partner companies’ cookies to personalize your user experience, storing your preferences, and to offer you the best services.
We also use certain cookies to show you advertising related to your preferences, based on a profile developed from your browsing habits.
Please note that we can only store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of our website (so-called technical cookies). For all other types of cookies we need your consent, which you can change or withdraw at any time from the Cookie Panel settings on our website.
We also inform you that the first time you visit our websites, we will provide you with information about the cookies we use and we will indicate that continuing to browse implies acceptance of all cookies, but we will give you the option to select the cookies whose installation you accept from the configuration panel.
What types of cookies do our websites use?
Below, you will find a classification of the cookies used on the Almar Water website and its domains, taking into account that the same cookie may be included in more than one category
Depending on who is the entity that manages the website from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from the website you are accessing and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party Cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a domain other than the one being accessed and that is managed by another collaborating entity.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical and Functional Cookies: they allow you to browse our website and use the different options or services it has.
Technical and Functional
|Specific cookie or local storage is responsible for sharing, collecting or storing personal data, to make the scrolling smoother while browsing..||Session
|Acceptance of cookies installation||Up to 1 year
|Attempts to estimate bandwidth on pages that embed YouTube videos||6 months
- Customization Cookies: These allow you to specify or customize some features of the general options of the website. For example, set the language, the wallpaper, the sections marked as favorites, the type of browser through which you access the service, etc.
- Analytical Cookies: They provide statistical information about the use of the web portal. This information will only be used to improve the user experience, page design, portal navigation, search speed, etc. They are cookies that allow us to obtain aggregated and always anonymous data that will later be used to understand how users interact with the website and its services. They allow us to quantify the number of users who have visited the website, analyze the use of a particular service and extract statistics. Thanks to this we can improve our websites, as well as the products or services we offer. They can be our own or third parties.
|It is used to limit the percentage of requests. If Google Analytics has been implemented using Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be named _dc_gtm_<property-id>.||1 minute
|YSC||Used by YouTube to keep track of user preferences when viewing an embedded YouTube video||Session
|PREF||Stores user preferences when using YouTube||1 year
|To distinguish users||1 year
|To count user visits||24 hours
- Behavioral advertising cookies: Advertising cookies are used to track visitors on web pages, developing a specific profile to display advertising based on the same. They allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces, showing relevant and attractive ads for the individual user.
|Google Fonts API
|To display web fonts||Session|
|GPS||Store location data||Session|
Depending on the length of time they remain activated in the user’s terminal equipment we can distinguish:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent Cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
How to manage cookies in the browser?
The above, except in cases where cookies are necessary for navigation on the terminal equipment and / or to provide the service requested by the user (technical cookies). Technical cookies are exempt from compliance with the obligations established in Article 22 of the LSSI of the duty to inform and obtain consent (See definition of technical cookies).
The user may modify or revoke their consent at any time by configuring the options in the Settings Panel. The user has permanent access to the Settings Panel through the link at the beginning of this Cookies Policy.
If after having obtained your consent there is a change in the cookies, in the purposes of use of the same or in the third parties, we will request your consent again.
For those third-party cookies, please note that the revocation procedures are managed and controlled exclusively by each provider. To remove them, you can do so from the browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself. Consult the links provided for this purpose in the Configuration Panel.
In any case, the user may, at any time, allow, block or delete cookies and delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser installed on your terminal. Consult the options and instructions provided by your browser for this purpose:
The most popular browsers have configuration options and security functionalities that allow you to prevent the installation of cookies and/or other browsing data collection systems on your device.
You can disable cookies through the tools of your own browser:
– Cookie settings for Google Chrome
– Cookies settings for Mozilla Firefox
– Cookie settings for Internet Explorer
– Cookies settings for Safari
Disabling all cookies does not prevent you from browsing the service.
Warning about deleting cookies
You may not consent to or block all non-technical cookies from Almar Water websites, but some of the functionality of the website associated with the installation of non-technical cookies may be affected, as well as the quality of the website itself.
In addition, we remind you that if you do not allow the installation of personalization cookies you will have to update your preferences each time you log in with us.
If you consent to the use of information obtained through cookies for behavioral advertising purposes, your browsing will be monitored in order to show you interest-based advertising based on a profile developed on the basis of that browsing.
Almar Water may modify this Cookies Policy according to new legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
This Cookies Policy may be modified when required by the legislation in force at any time or when there is any variation in the type of cookies used. Last version: [*]